Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Mature Height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 4-5ft
- Reblooming shrub that produces gorgeous Orange flowers in spring. Second bloom arrives in late summer. Unlike other quince, this variety is thorn less
- Grows well in full or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: "Chaenomeles `dbl take Orange storm` uspp 20, 950 leave it to Proven winners®/color choice® plants to take a nice flowering shrub & make it great. Double take orange™ does just that by taking the common quince that filled the landscape with early color but unwanted, painful throns & messy fruit & makes it into even more of an early spring color bomb while removing all the things that bugged you about your 'old school' quince. Gone are the thorns, gone is the fruit & gone are even the flowers as you remember them replaced by huge, silver dollar sized, ruffled pink-orange flowers that line the smooth, thornless branches of this vigorous, rounded, spreading shrub. These camellia-like blooms begin to open in early to mid April & soon cover the branches giving you a show that other quince can only Dream of. Plant this easy care beauty in a half to full day sun location. It's deer resistant, will tolerate pruning well & will look outstanding as a single specimen or grouped to form an unforgettable flowering hedge. Grow tipsprune to shape after flowering. Apply a controlled release fertilizer in spring."
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches