Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-9. Mature height is 30-36in, mature spread is 30-36in
- Upright clump of deep blue-green foliage with vivid violet blue flowers
- Grows well in full sun or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: BAPTISIA DCDNC `SPARKLING SAPPHIRES USPPAF
Enjoy this perennial year after year.
Vivid violet blue flowers appear atop a compact, upright clump of deep blue-green foliage in spring. Smaller size; well-suited to urban landscapes.
This easy care perennial is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for low maintenance.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 7.0 x 7.0 inches