Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-9. Mature height is 42-48in, mature spread is 60-72in
- No deadheading, the flowers lighten to lavender with age
- Grows well in full sun or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: BAPTISIA DCDNC `PINK TRUFFLES` USPP
Enjoy this perennial year after year.
Soft pink flowers appears atop the compact clump of deep blue-green foliage in spring. The flowers lighten to lavender with age. Smaller size; well-suited to urban landscapes.
Grows best in full sun and average to poor, well-drained soil. Moderately drought tolerant once established. Very long-lived perennial.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 7.0 x 7.0 inches