Brand: Proven Winners®
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 3-9 - mature size: 12-24in H x 18-24in w
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- This is a great low maintenance plant perfect for grouping.
- Make an impact in your garden by adding this long blooming plant
- Attracts songbirds and supports bees. This plant is deer resistant
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Aronia `Lo scape mound` Pp28, 789 low scape® mound aronia is a tough, tolerant, tidy little mound of glossy green foliage. In spring, it's covered in hundreds of dainty White Flowers, & in Autumn, the leaves turn brilliant red to contrast with dark purple-black fruit. The unique low-growing, mound-shaped habit of this new variety makes it perfect for mass planting as a ground cover or edging plant. Best of all, it thrives almost anywhere: cold climates & hot ones, wet soils & dry ones, sun & part shade. This native shrub will gracefully handle just about any landscape challenge you can throw at it! grow tips very easy care. If plant requires pruning, do so after it blooms. May be trimmed to shape as needed.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches