Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Mango Tengo
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 3-8 - mature size: 2-3ft H x 2-3ft w
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
- Grows well in partial to full sun.
- Tight, compact form make this plant perfect for smaller landscape spots.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: POTENTILLA FR. `MANGO TANGO` The never-ending quest for the perfect orange flowered Potentilla continues and this selection, developed by the University of Manitoba is reputed to be one of the best. 'Mango Tango' sports a dense, rounded form with branches covered with very small, deep green, five fingered foliage that comes alive in mid-June with 1" diameter, orange-red centered flowers that fade to yellow-orange on their edges, giving it a striking two-toned look as it blooms into late July. 'Mango Tango', like all Potentilla are extremely hardy and will tolerate sandy soil well. It needs a minimum of half a day of full sun to perform at its best. Grow Tips
Likes moist, well-drained soil. Light pruning in summer encourages heavier bloom.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches