Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 4-8. Mature Height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 3-4ft.
- Pinkish-white flowers bloom in summer and contrast nicely with its jet-black foliage. New foliage emerges Green before maturing to Black.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Sambucus nigra `black Tower` Pp23, 633 a dramatic new black elder with a sturdy, columnar form, jet-black foliage, & masses of two-tone Pink blooms all summer long.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches