Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 5-8. Mature Height is 2-2ft, mature spread is 2-3ft.
- White bell-like flowers bloom in April.
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional Andromeda as this selection matures to 2-3 feet.
- Grows well in partial shade.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: PIERIS JAPONICA `CAVATINE` If you are familiar with Pieris yak. 'Prelude' , you're going to love this great selection! A true landscape gem, 'Cavatine' has the complete package! You'll love it's small, leathery, deep green foliage year round especially on such a beautiful, dense, dwarf rounded form. Better yet, 'Cavatine' seems to cram every bit of open space with flower buds producing a big, blustery show of white, bell-like flowers in late April that is simply unforgettable! Combine this with its preference for half-day shade and its deer resistant nature and you have a plant worth shouting about!!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches