Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Plant a few of these pure white blooming beauties together in the garden and you'll experience a cloud cover of flowers throughout the summer months. Fragrant cones of white flowers top stocky, heavily branched plants and nearly obscure the nice green, highly tolerant foliage starting in July.
- READY TO PLANT: Phlox Volcano are tidy, with narrow pointed leaves. Each produces large multi-branched flower clusters, with around 125 softly fragrant flowers per stem. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting
- POPULAR USES: Phlox are very useful plants in the garden. They look wonderful in massed wedges of colour where large areas need to be filled. They are a great way to add pops of colour to an existing planting scheme. Mixed with other warm-weather flowering favourites they give form, colour and fragrance to containers filled with summer arrangements.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: One of the benefits of this summer plant is that it will tolerate moderately dry conditions, but it’s good to note that it performs best when well-irrigated. In spring, feed with a slow release balanced fertiliser. Phlox Volcano is very tolerant but not entirely impervious to , so when you do water, use a soaker hose instead of overhead watering to side-step the risk. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 18-24in H x 15-18in W
- SIZES: This Garden Phlox is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon . We also offer a #1 Size Container, 1 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches