Brand: Phlox Volcano®
Color: pink/white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: This blooming masterpiece will explode into color in early July with cones of striking pink flowers with white eyes on dense, sturdy, highly tolerant, heavily branched plants.
- READY TO PLANT: This Garden Phlox has a long bloom time through August and into September ensures the garden will always be perfumed by this plants heavenly flower scent. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting
- POPULAR USES: Superior tolerance, ideal in garden beds, borders and containers to give a beautiful display.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Phlox perform best in sunny positions but they will tolerate some shade. They’re also fairly tolerant of a range of soils but thrive where the ground is well-worked and fertile. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 18-24in H x 12-15in W
- SIZES: This Garden Phlox is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon . We also offer a #1 Size Container, 1 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches