Brand: Plant that Works®
Color: white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Spice Island has wonderful fragrant flowers of small single flower clusters arranged together forming a dome shape.
- READY TO PLANT: Ovate, semi-oblong, shiny medium to dark green leaves. In autumn burgundy and red foliage give a beautiful display. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Low maintenance shrub, and should be pruned after bloom season. This Viburnum is perfect for beds, mass planting, or as a specimen plant.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Spice Island is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. For best results, plant in USDA Zone: 5-9 - Mature size: 4-5 ft H x 4-5 ft W
- SIZES: This Viburnum is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches