Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: blue or pink flowers
- LIVE PLANT: When it comes to blooming, Tuff Stuff Ah-Ha hydrangea can't stop, won't stop! All summer long, it devotes its energies to creating flower buds on its new growth so that you have a constant supply of fabulous blooms from early summer through frost. Tuff Stuff Ah-Ha hydrangea will bloom pink or blue, depending on soil chemistry.
- READY TO PLANT: At first glance, it would appear that we decided to introduce this beautiful mountain hydrangea solely for its waterlily-like double florets. But that's only part of the story - this is also one of the most prolific reblooming hydrangeas we've ever seen. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Tuff Stuff Ah-Ha hydrangea works in many landscape applications. We recommend a minimum of 4 hours of sun each day for best flowering and color. In hot climates, shade during the hottest part of the day is imperative. It can be great for border plant, conatiner, mass planting or as a specimen.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Tuff Stuff Ah-Ha hydrangea does not need pruning except to remove any dead wood in early spring. You should not cut back or trim this plant at any time of the year, as doing so will remove flower buds. Hydrangeas are shallow-rooted and benefit from a 2-3" layer of shredded bark mulch. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-9 - Mature size: 24-36 In H x 24-36 In W
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio