Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: gold w/yellow & orange flowers
- LIVE PLANT: The elegant, classically shaped buds on this rose are red orange and open to reveal a soft orange bloom made up of several dozen petals, perfectly shaped to form a classic rose "bowl." As the blooms age, they develop a golden tone.
- READY TO PLANT: Deep green foliage covers the sturdy, medium-sized plant and easily resists common rose s like black spot or powdery . Blooms from spring through frost without deadheading. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Plant Suñorita rose as a striking specimen, flowering hedge, or as a backdrop for other plants. It also works well in perennial gardens to provide non-stop blooms.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Prune Suñorita rose in early spring, just as the new growth begins, to ensure that the growth for the season comes from the thicker, more vigorous buds farther down on the plant. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-9 - Mature size: 36-48 In H x 36-48 In W
- SIZES: This Rose is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches