Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: yellow w/red eye flowers
- LIVE PLANT: This truly special rose is awash in sunny yellow blooms, each graced with a bold red ring in the center. As the blooms age, they fade to white with a pink ring, continuing the effect.
- READY TO PLANT: Sturdy and resistant, this pretty rose gives a long-lasting performance, year after year, with little care or maintenance required. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: This versatile, floriferous rose can be grown on its own, as a hedge, or in a garden among other perennials, shrubs, or roses for an easy care display of consistent color.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: This rose does not need deadheading (i.e., there's no need to remove old flowers) in order to keep blooming. As for pruning, it's a good idea to cut the whole plant back by about half to one-third its total height in early spring. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 36-48 In H x 36-48 In W
- SIZES: This Rose is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio