Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Color rules in the landscape and Ginger Wine has color to spare throughout the growing season. New foliage bursts forth in spring with an orange glow that lights up and warms up the spring landscape. As the foliage ages it matures to a striking burgundy shade that serves as the backdrop for massive amounts of clusters of small white flowers that pollinators love to visit in late spring. flowers drop to reveal striking red hued seed heads.
- READY TO PLANT: Clusters of white flowers cover the plant in late spring, and these age to attractive red seed heads. This -resistant shrub does best in full sun locations and cooler climates. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Ginger Wine will put on a stunning display of color either as a single specimen or grouped to create a colorful, easy to love hedge or border planting. Pollinators love its late spring bloom and birds love the seed heads from spent flowers
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Like all Physocarpus, Ginger Wine is exceedingly hardy and very easy to grow. It thrives in all but the wettest soils and loves a fully sunny location. Ginger Wine is easy to prune right after bloom passes in the early summer. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-7 - Mature size: 5-6ft H x 5-6ft W
- SIZES: This Physocarpus is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon. We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches