Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: green / red foliage
- LIVE PLANT: Dependable and showy, this native grass will become your favorite garden chameleon as its blades emerge in spring to form a narrow, upright, steely blue-green column of foliage
- READY TO PLANT: Shenandoah begins to add a healthy dose of burgundy red as late spring progresses into summer. By late summer, its foliage is dominated by the stunning red color. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting
- POPULAR USES: 'Shenandoah' is a superb plant for grouping in sunny areas and even gives the winter landscape interest with its swaying brown, dried foliage.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Water deeply, regularly during the first growing season to reach the root system. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-9 - Mature size: 4-ft H x 3-ft W
- SIZES: This Switch Grass is delivered right to your home in a #1 Size Container, 1 Gallon. We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio