Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: pinkish red flowers
- LIVE PLANT: All Rhododendron put on a show in spring but 'Landmark' puts on a show that few can match! With its dark brown to nearly black foliage as a backdrop, this selection's big buds open in early May to reveal a radiant show of striking red flowers tinged with lavender that completely covers the plant. It will truly light up your partially shaded landscape!
- READY TO PLANT: Think of this plant as "The red flowering PJM" and enjoy its pleasing mahogany-bronze foliage color in the winter along with its unforgettable bloom. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- POPULAR USES: Stunning as a single specimen and mind blowing in a group to create a border or informal hedge planting in a morning sun, afternoon shade area, 'Landmark' has plenty of places in the landscape to shine.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: 'Landmark' is very hardy and one of the easiest Rhododendron to grow. Like all Rhododendron, it thrives in moist, well drained soil and in partial sun and will not like an area that is too wet. Pruning for size is easy and is best done after the plant is done blooming in early summerFor best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-8 - Mature size: 5-6ft H x 5-6ft W
- SIZES: This Rhododendron is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon. We also offer a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches