Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: pink flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Dependable and rewarding, 'Nipmuck' has everything you want in a Mountain Laurel from deep, dark, shiny foliage, to outstanding dense, round form, to dazzling bloom color.
- READY TO PLANT: The anticipation will take your breath away as 'Nipmuck' sets loads of buds that color deep red in late May and burst into color soon after. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- POPULAR USES: The anticipation will take your breath away as 'Nipmuck' sets loads of buds that color deep red in late May and burst into color making a superb border planting. Other uses can be garden beds, shrub border, foundations, and woodland edges.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Like all Kalmia, 'Nipmuck' thrives in partial to full shade. Plant in moist, well-drained soils, avoiding windswept sites. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 6-8ft H x 6-8ft W
- SIZES: This Kalmia is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio