Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: pink flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Spreading branches hold lustrous, deep green, evergreen foliage. Flower buds begin to show in spring and, as May turns to June, the buds are a brilliant red.
- READY TO PLANT: Bloom opens in early June creating a truss of pastel pink flowers that shine against its deep, dark foliage backdrop. Flowers attract native pollinators and butterflies. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- POPULAR USES: Pleasing, rounded form is perfect for use as a single specimen or grouped to form an evergreen hedge. Thrives in partial to full shade
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Thrives best in full sun and full shade and requires an evenly moist, well-drained soils for optimal growth. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-8 - Mature size: 7-8ft H x 7-8ft W
- SIZES: This Kalmia is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: A live outdoor plant from Green Promise Farms. KALMIA LATIFOLIA `NATHAN HALE` A favorite selection among Prides Corner employees, and why not? Dense, full, and rounded, 'Nathan Hale' has beautiful form in the nursery and in the landscape. Add in foliage that is so glossy and deep green it appears plastic and striking red buds that open to sizeable trusses of sweet pastel pink flowers and you have a plant that should be at the top of everyone's favorite Kalmia list!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches