Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: red w/white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Spreading branches hold lustrous, deep green, evergreen foliage. Flower buds begin to show in spring and, as May turns to June, the buds are a brilliant red. Bloom opens in early June creating a truss of white flowers each with a broad cinnamon band. Flowers attract native pollinators and butterflies.
- READY TO PLANT: Native songbirds love this plant for its cover and nesting possibilities and will also eat the dried capsules that form from spent flowers in the summer and fall. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- POPULAR USES: Pleasing, rounded form is perfect for use as a single specimen or grouped to form an evergreen hedge. Thrives in partial to full shade
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: This evergreen thrives in full sun/full shade and requires moist, well-drained soils. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-8 - Mature size: 8-10ft H x 8-10ft W
- SIZES: This Kalmia is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches