Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: White Flowers, Green Flowers, Pink flowers
- LIVE PLANT: You can count on Limelight Prime hydrangea to produce dozens of big, beautiful, mophead blooms every year, even in cold climates. As the green blooms age, they develop pink and red tones that are far more vivid and showy than conventional panicle hydrangeas.
- READY TO PLANT: Limelight Prime blooms much earlier, creating a longer display. This is especially valuable in colder climates, where 'Limelight' might not bloom until late August. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Limelight Prime hydrangea is an excellent choice for a commanding specimen or flowering hedge. It's also nice as a backdrop for a garden, or as the centerpiece of a perennial or flower garden.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Prune by cutting back the main branches by one-third in late winter or early spring. You may also prune in late fall, once it has gone completely dormant. Fertilize in early spring (just as the ground begins to thaw in cold climates) For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 4-6 ft H x 3-4 ft W
- SIZES: This Paniculata is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon . We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: A live outdoor plant from Green Promise Farms. The next generation of 'Limelight' is here! Introducing Limelight Prime hydrangea. In a very short time, Limelight hydrangea became one of the most popular plants ever - but that doesn't mean that there wasn't room for improvement. So we've spent years developing this new selection that does everything better than the original, from bud to bloom and beyond. Here's how Limelight Prime hydrangea is different. Blooms much earlier, creating a longer display. This is especially valuable in colder climates, where 'Limelight' might not bloom until late August. Bolder, brighter color. As the green blooms age, they develop pink and red tones that are far more vivid and showy than conventional panicle hydrangeas.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches