Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white-red flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Add a little Flare, compact and showy, white blooms age to a brighter red-pink than any other compact paniculata on the market.
- READY TO PLANT: One glance at the fiery red blooms of Lavalamp Flare, and there’s no turning back. Just like the flame of a smoldering fire, it will attract stares from guests to your outdoor space. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Because it’s very compact and showy, plant Flare along a walkway, in the middle of a border, or in a decorative patio container. And because it’s low-maintenance, you’ll have more time to relax and enjoy the view.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Dig a hole twice the width of the pot, and deep enough so that when you place the plant in the hole, the top of the root ball is level with the ground around the hole. And because it’s low-maintenance, you’ll have more time to relax and enjoy the view. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 2-3 ft H x 2-3 ft W
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches