Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: dwarf white to pink flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Fire Light Tidbit hydrangea blooms in mid-summer. The flowers start white and develop their pink coloration beginning in late August when the weather gets cooler.
- READY TO PLANT: These blooms cover the compact form from top to bottom. Its long bloom period means you'll enjoy colorful flowers for 3+ months every year. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Fire Light Tidbit hydrangea's unique small size makes it is easy to tuck into perennial borders. It also does well in containers.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Plant in full or part sun in cooler climates. In warm areas, plant with some morning sun and shade during the hottest part of the day. Any well-drained soil will do - as long as the soil doesn't stay wet for long periods, Fire Light Tidbit hydrangea will grow happily. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 2-3 ft H x 2-3 ft W
- SIZES: This Paniculata is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon . We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches