Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white-pink flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Berry White is a summer stunner with strong, upright stems and large cone-shaped flowers. The flower color starts out white in July then progresses to dark pink. Color shades can vary according to location, climate and type of soil.
- READY TO PLANT: From July to August, large white cone shaped flowers transition to a deep pink. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: This Hydrangea is low maintenance shrub, fast growing, making it a perfect fit as a focal point in your landscape. Can be a nice cut flower/foliage.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Berry White thrives best in full sun to part shade with organically rich, medium moist, well-drained soils. This hydrangea is one of the most winter hardy out. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 6-7 ft H x 4-5 ft W
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio