Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: green & red flowers
- LIVE PLANT: While we are fixated on blue in the Hydrangea world, Ball Horticulture is working hard to open up our world to new colors with 'Pistachio'. How about this for a mix...red, purple, bronze and green all in varying degrees on each flower?
- READY TO PLANT: Blessed with a dense, rounded form, it will be as easy to find a home for Pistachio in your yard as it will be to show off its remarkable bloom. It's a kaleidoscope of varying colors that is made all the more impressive by this selection's ability to rebloom and to bloom on old and new wood. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: You'll be wowed by Pistachio for all these outstanding traits but the one you might like best is the carefree nature that sees it growing well in any sunny to half-day sun area in your landscape that has moist, well-drained soil with very little input from you other than getting it established.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Plant in full to partial sun area with moist well-drained soil. Prune dead stems in early spring after the new growth starts - only pruning the portions of the stems that did not break. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-9 - Mature size: 2-5 ft H x 4-5 ft W
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon. We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio