Brand: Plant that Works®
Color: red to lavender flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Give your landscape a unique look with this compact, easy to grow Hydrangea that features beefy, cherry red florets surrounding a cushion of small center booms creating huge flowers that will knock your socks off!
- READY TO PLANT: Hardy and a bloomer on new wood, this selection will give you scads of color even after the roughest winter. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: The compact form is great for small spaces along borders or beds. Also great for cut flower/foliage for a beautiful display.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Burgundy fall stems and foliage complete a long season of outstanding color. Acidic soils will add purple to its cherry red color if prefered. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 3-4 ft H x 3-4 ft W
- SIZES: This macrophylla is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches