Brand: Plant that Works®
Color: peach/pink flowers
- LIVE PLANT: This Bayli's Blush, one of the largest cultivar at 18" tall. Dark foliage with clusters of light pink/lavender flowers.
- READY TO PLANT: Evergreen foliage is attractive year round and the beautiful early spring blooms. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting
- POPULAR USES: Great for shaded landscape use and small enough to use in containers. It works well in mixed containers.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Thrives in partial to full shade. Feed yearly with an organic fertilizer. Little pruning needed except to clean off damaged evergreen foliage in spring once new foliage emerges. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-8 - Mature size: 18 In H x 30 In W
- SIZES: This Helleborus is delivered right to your home in a 8" Size Container, 8" pot
Binding: Lawn & Patio