Brand: Buxus NewGen Freedom®
Color: green foliage
- LIVE PLANT: NewGen Independence was chosen based on its very high tolerance to boxwood blight as well as its outstanding performance in boxwood leafminer trials.
- READY TO PLANT: This boxwood is a very deep green medium-sized cultivar that holds excellent color throughout the winter. It has a rounded habit that is nearly as tall as wide. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting
- POPULAR USES: Independence can be used in formal plantings where a medium-sized round plant is desired. It would be a replacement for Buxus sempervirens ‘Suffruticosa’ (English Boxwood) for foundational plantings. Branching structure is very strong allowing it to withstand most moderate to heavy snow loads
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Grows well in sunny to shaded landscapes. NewGen Independence should be pruned lightly in late winter to early spring to maintain uniform shape. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-8 - Mature size: 36-54 in H x 36-54 in W
- SIZES: This Boxwood is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon . We also offer a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches