Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: yellow flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Lemon lights Azalea is a bloomin' masterpiece with an explosion of lemon-yellow scented flowers in early May.
- READY TO PLANT: Hardy Azalea is an open multi-stemmed shrub with a tall upright habit. Carefree and easy to grow shrub. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: These Azaleas are low maintenance and great for mass planting. Giving a beautiful display of extreme flower power.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Very cold hardy! This deciduous Azalea thrives in rich, acidic, well-drained soils. Adding a thick layer of mulch around the root zone will protect it during the cold winter. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 4-5ft H x 3-4ft W
- SIZES: This Azalea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon . We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio