Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: An underused native stunner, this narrow, upright growing shrub is easy to grow. Multi-stemmed with clusters of white to light pink flowers appear in spring. Flowers are followed by red fruits appearing in clusters along the branches and these ripen in late summer.
- READY TO PLANT: Foliage emerges dark green and shiny and provides a great backdrop for profuse flattened heads of small white flowers in mid to late May that are filled with nectar for native bees. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Brilliantissima is easy to grow, great for grouping and a must for providing bird shelter. From these flowers, berries occur, filling the plant with brilliant red fruit in the fall that many of our most prized bird species consider a delicacy.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Red Chokeberry is Native to wet and dry climates. Thrives in full sun to part shade with average, medium moisture, well-drained soils. Best fruit production occurs more in full sun. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 6-10ft H x 3-5ft W
- SIZES: This Aronia is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon . We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches