Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: White Flowers With Burgundy
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 5-8 - mature size: 8-10ft H x 8-10ft w
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Grows well in partial shade.
- Soft pink flowers in late may and early June really put on a show.
- Perfect for naturalizing along the edges of wooded areas. Thrives in partial shade
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: KALMIA LATIFOLIA `CAROUSEL` Originally introduced by Connecticut's Richard Jaynes, this spectacular banded Kalmia will never cease to impress. Fast-growing, dense and upright, 'Carousel' features burgundy stems holding dark glossy foliage that impresses all year. Soft pink flower buds open in late May to immaculate clusters of cup-shaped flowers boasting intricate patterns of cinnamon-purple bands painted on a pure white canvas. It's bloom and form make 'Carousel' exquisite in appearance, but it's functional in the landscape as well with its resistance to leaf spot, easy going personality and sun or shade tolerance. As a woodland native, 'Carousel' would make a perfect grouped border planting in dappled shade or an arresting single plant specimen.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches