Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Snow Queen
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 4-6ft, mature spread is 4-6ft.
- White flowers bloom in July on large, oak-like leaves.
- Grow well in partial sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: HYDRANGEA QUE. `SNOW QUEEN` Performs well in all seasons. Pure white flowers beginning in July create a wonderful contrast to the large, dark green, oak-like leaves. Panicles are held erect on rigid stems. Striking red-bronze fall color. Exfoliating bark and orange buds create winter interest.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches