Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: White Flowers, Pink Flowers
- TREE FORM Hydrangea
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 4-8 - mature size: 6-8ft H x 6-8ft w
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- Perfect for grouping to form an outstanding, blooming Hedge or barrier planting
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Huge two-toned blooms! Pinky Winky has an unusual name, and an even more unusual flower. The large white panicles open in mid to late summer, and as summer turns to fall the florets at the base of the panicles turn pink. The flower panicles continue to grow, producing new white florets at the tip. The result is spectacular two-toned flower panicles that can reach up to 16 inches in length! This is a real show-stopper that's also very easy to grow. Adaptable to most soils and both sun and shade, Pinky Winky will thrive in most gardens.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches