Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: White Flowers
- Tree Form Hydrangea
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 3-8. Mature height is 3-5ft, mature spread is 4-6ft.
- Clusters of lime green flowers that are football-shaped provide great flower power on this landscape winner. Flowers mature to white.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade. Mature height is about half the size of 'Limelight' Hydrangea.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: This plant is grown on our nursery by experienced growers. We Check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches