Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Glowing Embers
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 3-4ft.
- Gorgeous crimson-red flowers bloom during the late Summer months. Flower color eventually fades to a reddish-blue hue as it ages.
- Grows well in partial sun or full shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: HYDRANGEA M `GLOWING EMBERS`
One of the most beautiful and most overlooked Hydrangeas, 'Glowing Embers' provides a fat, full plant loaded with big, deep green, almost lustrous foliage that tops itself with 4 to 5" diameter mophead flowers starting in mid July and continuing into early September. These long lasting blooms are deep crimson red and are showy and quite different from many of the other Hydrangea blooms normally seen. Its flower, like most Hydrangeas, is long lasting and can be easily dried for inside use as it fades to a reddish blue hue as it matures. Plant 'Glowing Embers' in sun or partial shade as a specimen or as a spectacular border grouping that will have you riveted in the summer months.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches