Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: White flowers
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 4-8. Mature Height is 30-36in, mature spread is 36-48in
- Fragrant White flowers with a lovely, Sweet scented bloom in July
- Dense and full, this wider growing than tall selection will never breach the 3' range in Height
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: "Clethra `sugartina crystalina` Pp21561 sugartina® 'crystalina' enhances all the great summer attributes of our native clethra & puts it all together in a tight, dense, small landscape friendly package. Dense & full, this wider growing than tall selection will never breach the 3' foot range in height yet it is still a powerhouse in the landscape with deep green, impossible glossy foliage & branch ends topped with 2 to 4"" long spires of pure White, incredible fragrant flowers in late July & August. The scent from this plant's bloom will fill your yd with sweetness & will attract quite a following of local butterflies, too! with its low growing, contained form, 'crystalina' will fit nearly anywhere in the landscape meaning its seductive scent can grow right up near the house or will make a pleasing, controlled grouping near a woods edge at your property border. It even has a great display of yellow fall foliage color that is the climax to the season for this easy care shrub that will thrive in sun, partial sun or mostly shade & will even tolerate wet'. grow thrive in suns, partial sun or mostly shade & will even tolerate wet'."
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches