Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered in a stunning decorative holiday container that is perfect for decoration and as a gift. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting or help in a protected, cool area for planting when the ground is ready in the spring
- For best results, plant in USDA zones 4-8. Mature Height is 12-15ft, mature spread is 2-3ft
- This arborvitae's lime-green foliage, edged in yellow turns heads in the landscape and in your holiday decor. Its stunning look make it the perfect living holiday gift! With the onset of cold winter temperatures The evergreen foliage turns amber-gold
- Because of its, narrow growth habit, this selection can fit in narrow width location in the landscape. Its easy to grow nature makes it an outstanding, low maintenance selection and its festive holiday container will make it shine as a gift or Small space decoration.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: "Thuja occidentals `Amber gold` Pp22, 296 this exciting, brilliant arborvitae offers eye popping yellow edging to lime green foliage. With the onset of cold winter temperatures The color matures into warmer tones of amber-gold. Great focal pt. Or privacy screen evergreen. Its well behaved growth habit will fit in where other arborvitae do not. Adds dramatic vertical effect of color & Texture to the landscape along with providing a shot of color as a holiday gift or decoration. In its elegant, understated holiday container, This selection will provide a brilliant look while adding to your season's festiveness!
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches