Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: red raspberry
- For best results, plant in used zones 3-8. Mature Height is 5-7 ft, mature spread is 5-7 ft.
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- Raspberries in July and again in late August. Fruit ripens up to 3 weeks earlier than 'heritage'.
- A long season of luscious, large, Glossy red berries in July and again in late August.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Rubus `polana` the worst thing about raising everbearing raspberries would have to be an early frost, especially in colder, northern areas while 'Heritage' Is the standard bearer for everbearing raspberries, 'polana' Is better as you go further North with late season fruit ripining up uo 3 weeks earlier than 'Heritage', offering you a long season of luscious, large, glossy red berries without the worry of losing them to frost just as they are hitting their prime. Tasty' Easy to grow & raspberries in July & again in late August... It's a home fruit grower's Dream!!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches