Color: pink/red flower
- LIVE PLANT: Enjoy these deep pinkish-red Rose flowers with multiple rows of petals that bloom throughout the season. A more compact relative of the now famous Knock Out Rose flower bush.
- READY TO PLANT: This Rose plant arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months. The bush will leaf out in spring.
- POPULAR USES: It's a great easy care Rose bush that will make the most amateur in the garden look like a pro, because it is so easy to grow, so floriferous. Plant Double Knock Out in groups, or in a container in a sunny spot and enjoy the landscape magic.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: For best results, plant your Knock Out Roses which are hardy to USDA Zone 4 - 8, but they will need some winter protection. These live flowers are extremely heat tolerant to USDA Zone 11. Rose flowers Mature size: 2-3ft H
- SIZES: This live Rose Bush is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size, 3-Gallon Container. These plants clean themselves, dropping their spent petals to promote garden neatness, and they are perfect for grouping in the landscape
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: A live outdoor Rose plant from Green Promise Farms. This Rose bush is grown in our nursery by experienced growers. We Check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged, with special care for the flowers for delivery, prime and ready to be planted immediately upon arrival. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. These plants clean themselves, dropping their spent petals to promote garden neatness, and they are perfect for grouping in the landscape. More compact than Rosa Knock Out. Double Knock Out features a dense, rounded form, outstanding, deep gray-green foliage and loads of deep pinkish-red flowers with multiple rows of petals compared to standard Knock Out Roses. Great in groups or in a container in a sunny spot and enjoy the landscape magic! This plant's mature size can be expected to reach: 2-3ft H with a 3-4 ft spread recommended. Delivered directly from our nursery in a #3 size, 3-gallon container. Also available in #2 size, 2-gallon pot.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches