Brand: First Editions®
Color: burgundy foliage
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 3-8. Mature Height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 3-4ft.
- Red-maroon foliage provide a nice contrast to the Small pink-white blooms in that arrive in may.
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional ninebark, as this selection matures at 3-4 feet. Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Physocarpus top `little devil` the genus of physocarpus contains some of the easiest to grow shrubs you can put in your landscape. They are nearly carefree, with colorful foliage, great bloom & tolerance for almost any poor, Rocky, dry soil you can send their way. Unfortunately, they have always been big plants that take up a lot or room, room that is, many times, hard to find in smaller suburban landscapes. Little devil changes all of that with a tight, rounded, compact form & size that gives you all those great physocarpus traits in miniature. Little devilloses of the hardiness of its bigger relatives & possibly even enhances its colorful foliage trait with dark red to maroon foliage that holds its great hue spiting through fall. It is also a strong bloomer small pink to White blooms that arrange themselves in small, circular Domes of color along its many stems in late may through mid June. Grow little devilin a sunny location with well drained soil & get ready to enjoy the show, even in small landscape spots!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches