Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: white to pink flowers
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 3-9. Mature Height is 3-5ft, mature spread is 3-5ft
- White flowers arrive in late June, before transforming to pink-red by late summer
- Mature Height is about half the size of hydrangea 'quick fire'. grows well in full sun or partial shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: HYDRANGEA PAN. `LITTLE QUICK FIRE` This is a dwarf form of the popular Quick Fire™ Hydrangea coming in at only have the height and width of its relative. Like Quick Fire™, it is early blooming, flowering about a month before other hydrangeas starting in late June or early July. Its small stature does not diminish its urge to bloom as it will cover itself with white flowers that transform to pink-red as they age and the summer progresses. Little Quick Fire™ will be perfect for a small space that other paniculata Hydrangeas overpower or will even add excitement to a mixed planter for sun or partial shade.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches