Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: yellow flowers
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 3-8. Mature height is 3-5ft, mature spread is 5-6ft
- An incredible blast of golden yellow color arrives in April and lasts into early may. Grows well in full sun
- Growth habit is denser, rounder and more controlled than the traditional Forsythia
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio