Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 5-8ft, mature spread is 5-8ft.
- Garnet-red flowers grace this plant in May. Grows well in full sun.
- Does best in sandy, well-drained soils and responds well to post bloom pruning.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: CYTISUS SCOPARIUS `BURKWOODII` A plant that stands out in the landscape due to its unique angled green stems and its tremendous display of garnet-red flowers in mid-May. Needs well drained soil and tolerates poor soil well. Prune after flowering for best flowering results next year. Grow Tips
Needs well-drained soil, and tolerates poor soil well. Prune after flowering for the best results the next year.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches