Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 5-6ft, mature spread is 6-7ft.
- New foliage emerges bronze in Spring, maturing to a deep green by summer. Small, soft pink flowers bloom in June.
- Small berries that start green and change to an electric purple arrive in August. Grows well in full or partial sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: CALLICARPA DICH. `EARLY AMETHYST` With a dense rounded form and a bird-attracting berry show that will light up the landscape, this underused plant deserves a little more attention. 'Early Amethyst' grows well in part shade or full sun and carries season long interest starting as new foliage emerges bronze in the spring and matures to a lush, deep green. Small, soft pink flowers bloom in late June followed by masses of small berries that start green and change to an electric purple color earlier than all the other Callicarpa in late August. Nice yellow fall foliage color makes the berries stand out even more! Grow Tips Thrives in part shade or full sun with average water.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches