Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Winter Gem
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Mature Height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 4-5ft.
- Compact growing boxwood. Evergreen leaves slightly change tones of Green throughout the Year.
- Great in edging or border plantings.
- Grows well in full or partial sun.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Buxus microphylla`winter gem` we talk a lot about "winter interest"? Let's talk now about spring, summer, Autumn & winter interest, because that's what you get when you plant 'Winter Gem'. Let's start in the spring, when lime-green new growth explodes in a burst of chartreuse on stunning yellow young stems. This vigorous grower quickly becomes blanketed with fresh green, delightfully shiny foliage for the warm summer months. Late summer brings deep green, glossy, sun tolerant leaves that will delight you as they transition into Autumn with their light golden bronzing to mark the Descending temperatures. 'Winter Gem' is one of the easiest of the Boxwood to grow & as easy to prune as the rest. In fact, a couple of light trims in season will encourage a neat compact form that will serve it well, whether it is being used as a specimen or it is grouped in sun or partial shade to produce a hedge or border planting.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches