Brand: Bushel and Berry
- For best results, plant in used zones 4-8. Mature Height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 3-4ft.
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- Baby cakes is a dwarf, thornless Blackberry perfect for container gardening with its compact habit.
- Spring and early summer bring bright White flowers. In summer, large, Sweet berries at the top of the plant in a fireworks-like spray of fruit.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Rubus `Baby cakes` thorn less blackb PPAF
baby cakes is a dwarf, thornless Blackberry perfect for container gardening with its compact habit. Spring & early summer bring bright white flowers. In summer, large, sweet berries present on top of the plant in a fireworks-like spray of fruit. The plant has a somewhat round shape with upright growth reaching 3-4' In height. In most regions, this Blackberry will produce twice with a mid-summer floricane crop & a mid-fall primocane crop. The later crop is sometimes inhibited by high summer temperatures so gardeners in areas with HOT summers may need to rely primarily on the floricane fruit.
- brazelberries®grow tips
perform best in a fairly neutral soil with a pH of 6.5 – 7.5 this soil & location should also be well-drained & in full sun. If your summers are extremely hot, Baby cakes™ will perform best in some afternoon shade to protect it from too much heat. All of The varieties in the brazelberries® collection will thrive in patio pots, edible gardens or in the ground for years to come. We recommend a large pot as big as 24 to 36"up to a half-whiskey barrel. Remember, this is a cane berry that will continue to grow shoots which will eventually fill the pot. - brazelberries®
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches