Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Pink and Sweet
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 5-7ft, mature spread is 6-8ft.
- Deciduous Azalea with fragrant, pink flowers in June. Distinctive red-orange fall foliage provides a nice Autumn look.
- Grows well in full or partial sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: AZALEA VIS. `PINK AND SWEET` This aptly named hybrid is a superb selection for any partial to full shade landscape. Late June reveals a cloud of delightfully fragrant, pink flowers that fill the area with their sweet aroma and covers the plant with their colorful beauty. Distinctive red-orange fall foliage color will brighten any darker border area that would welcome the presence of this remarkable deciduous gem.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches