Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Mandarin Lights
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 4-5ft, mature spread is 4-5ft.
- Dense, round growing deciduous Azalea.
- Bright, mandarin orange flowers bloom in May - usually before foliage appears. Grows well in full or partial sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: AZALEA `MANDARIN LIGHTS` Very hardy, dense, round growing plant with profuse, bright, mandarin orange blossoms before foliage in early May.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches