Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Lemon Drop
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 5-7ft, mature spread is 6-8ft.
- Deciduous Azalea with pastel-yellow flowers in July. Buds are peach.
- Grows well in full or partial sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: AZALEA VIS. `LEMON DROP`
Flower buds are peach, opening to a pastel yellow in July with a subtle lemon fragrance. Autumn color is red followed by distinctive red-brown stems in winter.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches