Brand: Encore Azalea®
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 6-9 - mature size: 30-36in H x 36-42in w
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- This is a great low maintenance plant perfect for grouping.
- Attracts butterflies, hummingbirds and supports bees.
- Grows well in partial sun and shade.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Azalea encore `Autumn Sunset` Pp16, 248 a truly remarkable dwarf Azalea, cloaked in velvety 2½" red-orange blooms in spring, summer & fall. This lovely plant also boasts glossy green foliage that intensifies into an attractive purple bronze hue during winter for year round beauty. Compact growth means little pruning is required to maintain this easy care evergreen. Grow tipsplant in full sun to part shade in slightly acid soil enriched with plenty of organic matter. Feed Monthly when in bloom with an organic fertilizer. Prune directly after flowering if needed.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches