Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: purple flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 30-36in H x 30-36in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Tiny, purple, daisy-like flowers are a magnet for Native pollinators and butterflies from mid summer into fall
- Easy to grow, drought tolerant and tolerant of poor, rocky, dry soils
- A real showstopper when grouped in the landscape or used in a mixed Perennial container on a deck or patio
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Vernonia `iron butterfly` iron butterfly' Is a tough, tolerant, drought resistant native perennial that can produce the colorful beauty you crave for your native landscape while attracting butterflies & growing where most plants wouldn't even think of trying to establish a root. This ironweed thrives in dry Rocky soil & still manages to produce beautiful, tiny purple, star-like, butterfly attracting flowers above long, narrow foliage from late summer & on into fall &, better yet, does it all on a far more compact plant than the actual species. Plant it in groups at the back of your garden in full sun & in well drained soil & 'iron butterfly' Will quickly thrive to produce an abundance of blooms.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches